The next area of AMO Developer Tools being revamped is managing add-on versions and files. Here are some screenshots of the new look:
- Ability to delete “empty” versions that have no files
- Ability to add files to a specific version, not just the latest version
- Ability to add and remove target applications, where previously you could only change the minVersion and maxVersions of existing target applications.
- Documentation explaining what all the fields do
- Cleaner/better interface, allowing for future enhancements around versions and files
Feedback/Comments/Suggestions? Comment on this post or in the bug.