With the release of AMO 3.4.3 tonight, there’s now a way to try out the new Developer Tools that I’ve been blogging about.
From the en-US Developer Tools, click on “Edit Add-on” next to one of your hosted add-ons. At the top of the edit page, you’ll see a box that offers a try-out of the new edit tools.
The following new tools are available:
- Edit Add-on: Manage Add-on Authors
- Edit Add-on: Manage Add-on Categories
- Edit Add-on: Edit Add-on Descriptions
- Edit Add-on: Edit Add-on Properties
- Manage Versions and Files
The tools are accessible on preview.addons.mozilla.org as well, if you don’t want your changes to affect the production database.